- Platforms: Desktop Only
- Available on: NZ Herald (Not including obituaries section), SPY, Bite, Viva, Driven, Dream Team
- Description: Standard IAB sized billboard
- Formats: image (gif, jpg, png), HTML5, third-party tags*
- Max File Size: 100 KB
- Dimensions (W x H): 970x250 pixels
- 3rd Party Tracking Compatible: Yes
- Lead time: 5 working days
- Looping: ads can not continuously loop, max 30 seconds run time
The Billboard ad unit features a close ‘x’ button in a fixed spot on the top right. Please do not implement a close function in your ad.
Please ensure animations are kept to a minimum and do not loop.
NZH Site Only:
We require a 728x90 fallback creative on NZH.
If a user opts to close the billboard, on their next impression they will be served the 728x90.
See specs for 728x90.
**Google Ad Manager is our primary ad server, please ensure all HTML builds are built to their specifications**
Please supply HTML creative in a .zip file to our specifications
Accepted: Doubleclick, Sizmek
Not Accepted: VAST
Polite Load Max File Size: 100 KB Initial Load, 2 MB Max Polite Load
- Supported third party display tags only (we cannot serve VAST tags directly out of the billboard)
- Max length 30 seconds
- Autoplay allowed
- No auto sound
- No looping
- Ad must contain visible buttons: pause, play, replay, sound on/off