- Platforms: Desktop Only
- Available on: NZ Herald
- Description: The Desktop Sticky is sold as a homepage daily buy. It will show at the bottom of the NZH homepage and is frequency capped to one UB per day. Once it has served one impression, users who refresh or return to the homepage will see the billboard in the top ad position. This billboard will be served until a user opts to close the ad.
- Formats: gif (static), jpg, png (animated creative not compatible)
- Max File Size: 100 KB
- Dimensions (W x H): 970x250 pixels
- Third Party: Tracking links only
- Lead time: 5 working days
The Billboard ad unit features a close ‘x’ button in a fixed spot on the top right. Please do not implement a close function in your ad.
We require a 728x90 fallback creative on NZH to be served after a user opts to close the billboard.
See specs here for 728x90.