Platforms: Desktop, Mobile Site & Apps
Available on: NZ Herald
Formats: static image: jpg, png
Max File Size: 100 KB
Dimensions (W x H): 400x209 pixels (1.91:1 aspect ratio)
3rd Party Tracking Compatible: Yes
Lead time: 3 working days
Title: maximum 60 characters (including spaces)
Copy: maximum 150 characters (including spaces)
Advertiser domain: advertiser domain provided must match the clickthrough landing page. E.g: http://www.nzherald.co.nz = ‘nzherald.co.nz’
- No capitalising of words eg: "All make-up HALF-PRICE buy NOW" must be "All make-up half-price buy now" with the exception of acronyms (ie: NZ)
- Avoid text or copy in the image where possible as this is known to negatively impact user engagement
- For best results we recommend supplying a maximum of three different creative/copy versions to run on rotation.
- Best performing creative will be optimised based on click-through rate. We recommend you follow this sponsored link creative guideline that we've put together here.
- Creative may be rejected if it’s considered offensive, misleading, overwhelming, or distracting.
Note: Sponsored Link ads are tailored to the web property that they are being displayed on. Some of the supplied elements such as the ad copy may be cropped or not displayed on some properties.
Please check notes and best practices
Please refer to the NZME advertising terms & conditions