We are a down to earth, fun loving contact centre with a diverse and multicultural feel that delivers exceptional service while having a laugh along the way! We are the first point of call for newspaper subscribers, retailers and our distribution teams and we need someone to bring their effervescent personality into our already awesome team – is that you?!
Variety is key to this role; here are some of the things you could be doing in your day:
· Handling customer complaints using First Call Resolution - utilising tools and using in-house processes to problem solve.
· Increase revenue by promoting and upselling NZME. products.
· Communicating professionally to our customers, whilst educating them about our services and promoting our self-service channels.
Are you the right fit?
To really nail this role, you will need the following:
· Clear concise and effective communication skills
· Strong computer skills and an ability to multitask
· Customer service experience (retail, hospitality, supermarket, call centre, telesales experience all considered)
· Passion for learning through personal development
· A strong attention to detail
· A desire to be part of a driven and successful team
What's in it for you?
And for all this were offering an incredibly inspirational crew to work with, in a supportive environment, who all live and breathe our values to; be Connected, Be Curious and Be Confident in our aim to be the home of the best talent in NZ.
We are an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace and is a vibrant and progressive place to work. Plus we’re based in Ellerslie with onsite parking – here’s a chance to live and work local!
To apply, send your CV and cover letter, showcasing why you’re perfect to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit