We’ve got a pretty big role to fill while one of our team members heads off to discover the amazing world of parenthood! In the 13 months they’ll be away we need an unflappable digital analyst to become an active part of our digital operations leadership team.
· Monitoring and reporting on revenue, sell through and yield across all digital channels
· Providing analytical support to the digital & advertising sales teams
· Maintaining & revising digital product ratecards
· Support for group strategic objectives
· 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role
· Practical understanding of financial and accounting principles
· Advanced Excel skills and experience with databases/large data sets
· Analytical, a problem solver, a doer and a learner
· A natural communicator and positive people person
· Ideally experienced in IBM Cognos, Tableau, Media
If you’re ticking the boxes so far we’re super keen to hear from you. As an organisation NZME are proud to be flexible, diverse and inclusive. Our people are our biggest asset and we value them through reward & recognition and growth & development. We tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, constantly innovate and love some fun in every day.
Highlight how you’re going to make an impact on our team and this role via CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit